You have dedicated yourself to protecting our communities. First Responder Partnership Health Center is here to serve you. At FRPHC our motto is, "Healthy Minds and Bodies, For All Who Protect and Serve." We are dedicated to providing the best-quality healthcare you deserve. FRPHC provides robust primary and urgent care services to all eligible first responders, as well as to their covered dependents. Well and sick visits are provided for patients ages two and older. In addition, lab services are also available.
The motto of First Responder Partnership Health Center is "Healthy Minds and Bodies". For that purpose, we have integrated Behavioral Health services within a primary care setting. Licensed Behavioral Health clinicians are readily available on-site at FRPHC and via Telehealth/ Telemedicine. We consider their services to be an essential part of everyone's healthcare. Given the unusual stresses of first responder duties, we believe this aspect of primary healthcare is especially important for them and their families.
We're ready to help you get the care you need. Call 609-249-7073 now to speak to our dedicated staff, who are standing by ready to assist you.
First Responder Partnership Health Center (FRPHC) serves these community heroes:
- All New Jersey public first responders
- Full and part time employees of Police Departments
- Employees and volunteers of Fire Departments
- Emergency medical service personnel
- Park police officers
- State and local correctional police officers
- Child protection & permanency investigators
- Medical examiners
- Probation/ Parole officers
- Sheriff officers
- Office of the Attorney General investigators
- Employees of the county prosecutor's office
- Dependents of the above